Experience. Integrity. Creativity. Enthusiasm. When you work at SideChannel, you’re empowered to put your skills to the test the way that works for you and your clients.
Imagine an environment where you can flex your skills, make a real impact and enjoy what you do, all while working alongside cybersecurity’s best and brightest. At SideChannel, you can. We’re a team of passionate cyber experts who show up each day ready to make a difference. We work hard. We love what we do. We want you to join us.
The successful Executive Assistant will contribute to the company’s success by providing highly complex administrative assistance supporting the CEO, senior partners and at times board members. This role will ensure that the daily and ongoing executive, administrative support in a to support executives and the Company’s business initiatives and objectives.
This position acts as a primary extension representing the CEO for internal and external stakeholders on all matters pertaining to the organization. This individual will partner with the CEO and executive team to stay current on business needs and advance strategic business priorities during this next business growth cycle. Serves as a liaison to leadership team members; organizes and coordinates executive outreach and external relations efforts; and oversees special projects. This is a hybrid role and will be based in our Worcester, Massachusetts office.
- Provides administrative support of a highly complex and responsible nature to the executives.
- Manages the executive’s workflow and priorities by knowing their real priorities, managing their schedules, anticipating steps ahead and keeping them focused on the most important projects.
- Agile mindset – comfortable with constant change, rapid pace, ambiguity and successfully managing competing priorities.
- Acts as an extension of the executive in the operation of daily affairs of the executive’s and teams functional support areas of the business.
- Completes projects and special assignments by establishing objectives, determining priorities, managing time, gaining cooperation of others, monitoring progress, problem solving, creating or simplifying processes and adjusting plans as needed.
- Communicates with the general staff and clients on the executive’s behalf and coordinates logistics with high-level meetings both internally and externally, which include Board meetings.
- Responds to internal and external company contacts regarding the executive, the company’s operations, and its financial results as if they were acting in the stead of the executive.
- Prepares for and follows up on internal and external meetings. When needed, participates directly in meetings and conducts follow up on the executive’s behalf.
- Applies the utmost discretion given exposure to the most sensitive company information that others on the executive assistant team may not be privy to.
- Reflects the executive’s style and company culture when carrying out activities.
- Schedules meetings, arranges appointments, and manages the executive’s calendar. Manages requests for an executive’s time and attention to internal and external issues while ensuring schedule is met while key issues and matters are effectively addressed.
- Researches, prioritizes, and follows up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the executive, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature. Determines appropriate course of action, referral, or response.
- Maintains a high level of service even when directing inquiries away from the executive to help better manage their calendar and activities.
- Prepares and researches presentations, emails, announcements, and other correspondence and reflects the executive’s style and professionalism when doing so.
- Carries out assignments relating to civic or committee activities of the executive. May at times assist with personal activities as well.
- Arranges travel and meetings by developing itineraries and agendas, booking transportation, arranging lodging and meeting accommodations.
- Answers telephone calls, email requests and written correspondence.
- May assist in other functions and areas when necessary (human resources, marketing, operations, etc.)
Professional Qualifications And Experience
- 10+ years of experience supporting corporate upper-level managers and/or executives. Superior organizational skills and detail orientation.
- Innovative, with ability to create and execute processes in a start up environment. Strong work ethic.
Independent thinker with the ability to collaborates well within a team.
- Excellent oral, written communication, and presentation skills. Ability to draft, proofread and edit documents for spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
- Demonstrates highest level of maturity, integrity, flexibility, professionalism, and judgment.
- Strong technical ability to utilize a variety of systems including: Office 365, Excel, Word, Hubspot, and Asana.
- Ability to manage an executive’s calendar and make travel arrangements.
- Ability to use discretion when dealing with information of a sensitive or confidential nature.
- Actively participates and collaborates with others on one’s own team and across the company for the achievement of business goals.
- Flexible in one’s viewpoints and positions to support the direction taken by others. Uses business knowledge, innovative thinking, and sound judgment in the solution of problems or the pursuit of business opportunities.
- Consolidates information from various sources including feedback from others to reach sound decisions.
- Considers the ultimate impact of decisions and actions on internal and external customers.
- Works smart by setting effective work goals, establishing priorities, and planning well in order to produce quality work.
- Executes effectively by using resources efficiently, meeting deadlines, and keeping others informed of work plans and progress toward goals.
- Clearly conveys and accurately receives information by a variety of methods and in various situations.
Builds rapport with all kinds of people inside and outside the organization.
- Acts upon opportunities and involves and influences others in the accomplishment of worthwhile organizational goals.
In alignment with our core values to be inclusive and always change for the better, SideChannel is committed to creating a more diverse and inclusive culture, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We believe we only change for the better by bringing different people to our company. SideChannel recruits, employs, trains, compensates, and promotes regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.