It’s 2022, and we present SideChannel Complete.
After a very successful 2021, we took some time to review our results and analyze best practices plus lessons learned to enhance the delivery portfolio. We have created SideChannel Complete because we care about our clients, our team, and our mission.
SideChannel Complete; a robust approach enriched from decades of cybersecurity experience to offer more of what our clients are in need of. In other words, where we did good, we’ll do better!
Working with SideChannel means working with actual CISOs, each with private and public sector experience, solving critical problems for Fortune 500 companies and beyond. We’re not a group of consultants working from a cookie-cutter playbook. We’re not a team of junior analysts. We’re SideChannel – over 25 seasoned and still growing experts with decades of experience– and we’re ready to transform the way your organization thinks about cybersecurity.
What is SideChannel Complete?
- vCISO – Assess cyber risk and ensure cybersecurity compliance
- vCPO – Privacy program development and oversight
- Cyber Engineering Support and Project Management
- Managed Security Services for Endpoint Detection & Response, Email Security, & MFA
Our vCISO services expand to include full information security program development. With our approach, our CISOs’ expertise shapes the cybersecurity program – as a whole – to be delivered to our clients based on their sector, roadmap, and target security posture.
- Information Security Strategy
- Enterprise Information Security Policies
- Risk Assessments to Determine, Analyze, and Prioritize Gaps
- Information Security Governance
- Incident Response and Tabletop Exercises
- Vulnerability Management and Secure Configuration
- Privileged Access Management
- Third Party Vendor Risk Management (TPRM)
- Cybersecurity Training and Awareness
- Managed Security Services
- Enterprise Application or Product Security Assessments
It’s 2022. If you haven’t started or aren’t currently maturing your cybersecurity or privacy programs, reach out to us anytime.
~ Brian Haugli, Managing Partner.