SideChannel & Bridgecrew Partnership
SideChannel is excited to announce the recent partnership with Bridgecrew as a solution provider. Bridgecrew helps software companies secure their CI/CD pipeline by scanning for and remediating misconfigurations in code. With security increasingly moving into the hands of developers and becoming a key area of security concern, Bridgecrew helps organizations secure their development workflows.
Bridgecrew understands that a solid DevSecOps foundation is supported by and dependent on larger organizational security foundations. This focus and capability made it the ideal choice to initially deploy to our marque client, GoFundMe.
During our vCISO service delivery and once we identified the gaps, Bridgecrew’s capabilities helped us to establish the right approach to work with GoFundMe to:
- Find Cloud Misconfigurations and Violations.
- Fix Issues in Code with Code.
- Prevent Issues from Being Deployed.
This unique approach made us invite Bridgecrew to be part of the marketplace of RealCISO.io, SideChannel’s risk assessment platform. Joint clients will have the ability to:
- Self-assess their organizational cybersecurity risk using plain easy to understand English questions.
- Identify a prioritized list of gaps against standards like NIST CSF, HIPAA Security Rule, NIST 800-171 and more.
- Access curated products and solutions (with estimated pricing and impact on security score) that meet control gaps.
- Document the lifecycle of an organization security program all in one tool.
- Get advice from top tier cybersecurity consultants.
We are looking forward to further developments and capabilities from the Bridgecrew team!
See the RealCISO.io demo today!